Jane K. Doe
604.823.9251 • Vancouver, CA V8L 5H1 • email@example.com • www.linkedin.com/in/janedoe
Self-motivated, organized, resourceful customer service professional with over six years of experience troubleshooting and resolving customer complaints and identifying customers’ needs. Expertise in nurturing relationships with key accounts while interfacing with diverse clients.
Turn it Around – New Westminster, BC 2018 – PRESENT
Customer Service Representative
• Identify products to meet clients’ needs.
• Tackle and complete projects considered difficult.
• Install software to interface with customers.
• Increase frequency of call cycle.
• Convince customers to shift loyalties from competitors.
Knock Knock – Richmond, BC 2015 – 2018
Client Services Representative
• Received 96% satisfaction rating from customers after completed phone or video call.
• Developed feedback procedures for the customers to use.
• Generated long-term relations with customers to achieve retention by 25%.
• Kept records of customer interactions, processed customer accounts and filed documents.
• Upsold the company’s products to increase revenue by 35%.
Bachelor of Arts – Communications – University of British Columbia (UBC), Vancouver, BC 2016-2019
Diploma in Business Management – Langara College, Vancouver, BC 2014-2015
Habitat for Humanity – Non-Profit Organization
May 2018 – PRESENT
• Volunteer laborer restoring a 12-home community.
• Supervised three teams of five people to ensure successful completion of project.
Big Brothers Big Sisters – Youth Mentoring Organization
January 2017 – January 2018
• Worked as a volunteer youth mentor to empower and support children.
• Developed productive after school activities for young adults to reinforce positive learning.
AWARDS AND HONORS
Dean’s List – UBC
December 2017 and June 2018
• Completed 12 or more letter-graded units during the quarter with a 4.0 GPA.
• Liaised with professors and academic advisors to complete assigned tasks and activities.
Outstanding Customer Service Award – Knock Knock
• Recognized for outstanding service to clients and outdistancing competitors by securing 40% more new business.
• Professional Customer Service Association (August 2018 – present)
• Freshmen Communications Academic Council (2017 – 2018)
• English: native language
• French: intermediate (speaking, reading); basic (writing)
Adapted from Professor Heather AustinJ